Weekly Gratitude is a movement, founded by the owner of Love, Life, Lace, and it works like this: If you are a participant, you write down (once a week) all the things for which you are grateful. This is my first week participating, and I´ve been loving it. From now on, I will be posting those Weekly Gratitude posts once a week here on Miss Diorista. I don't want to necessarily tie them down to one certain day, but I suppose I will mostly publish them on weekends - maybe Fridays or Saturdays.
And now on to the little update. I've decided to give "Friday Health Posts" a little break for some time - unless you want them to continue. It's just that finding new challenges, recipes and bits of knowledge for those posts is a whole lot of work - which I wouldn't mind doing if you like reading them, but I feel that those posts haven't been doing so very well lately... So I´m giving them a rest. I might take them up again though.
And please comment to tell me whether or not you would like to see the Friday Health Posts on Miss Diorista in the future - if you want them, I will continue writing them :)
And finally, what I´ve been grateful for this week - I've decided to write down one thing for each day of the week, so they're seven. Enjoy!
- Thank you for frozen popsicles, since they were the only thing I could eat when I caught the cold this week.
- Thank you for cough mixture.
- Thank you for the blue skies, which I'm looking at right now and make me happy.
- Thank you for the full moon the other night, it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my life.
- Thank you mom, for making me feel a whole lot better when I was sick this week.
- Thank you to my body, for having already almost fought off the terrible cold.
- Thank you to Maja, you are a great friend :)