Thursday, August 4, 2011

Preven's - Make-Up Remover Wipes


My favourite makeup wipes to date. Period.
They are 100% biodegradable, contain vitamin C, E and B5, as well as shea butter, and they are dermatologically and opthalmologically tested. Doesn't all that sound good?

Although I don't use makeup wipes all that often in general, those are the ones I use when I do. They feel moisturizing, they take my makeup off nicely, and don't leave that feeling of a slimy residue on my skin after cleansing, which so many wipes do. I wouldn't recommend them for removing mascara, but I have tried it and it's ok in emergencies. That being said, they handle eye shadow quite well.

Product (65%) - 8/10
Value (10%) - 8/10
Would I repurchase? (15%) - 9/10
Packaging (10%) - 8/10
Overall - 8/10

xox,
Miss Diorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...